- This event has passed.
Water Efficiency Online Training
August 26, 2020 | 11:00 am – August 27, 2020 | 1:00 pm
Trainers: Lydia Makin and Stephanie Hurry
Session 1 | August 26th, 10am – 12pm
Session 2 | August 27th, 10am – 12pm
Develop your skills and knowledge around water efficiency and become more confident talking to others about the topic. Come and join us for our training course, which will get you up to speed on water efficiency issues and solutions in the UK and beyond.
Session 1: An Introduction to Water Efficiency
*The same as the Water Saving Week 2020 training session*
- Introduction to water use
- Why save water in the UK?
- How to save water? Devices, behaviour change and water reuse
Session 2: Deeper Dive into Water Efficiency in the UK and Globally
- New UK research
- Best practice from water companies
- The policy landscape
- Global Issues & embedded water
- The Waterwise vision for the UK
Benefits for the water company
- Staff buy-in for water efficiency
- Staff confidence to communicate the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of water efficiency, behaviour change and the metering programme to customers
- Customer service – staff able to answer customer questions about water efficiency
- Staff use less water in their own homes and share the message
Benefits for participants
- Certificate and accreditation
- Fact sheet to take home and refer back to
- Confidence to speak to customers about water efficiency
- Confidence to communicate the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of water efficiency, behaviour change and the metering programme to customers
- Confidence to answer customer questions about water efficiency
£59.99 & VAT (£71.99) per session or £99.99 & VAT (£119.99) for both sessions.
Waterwise Supporter rate: £49.99 & VAT (£59.99) per session, £79.99 & VAT (£95.99) for both sessions.
Would you like to showcase your business’ commitment to water efficiency to individuals and organisations looking to learn more about the subject? Contact email@example.com about sponsorship opportunities for this event. Let’s make the UK more water efficient!
By buying a ticket for this event and submitting your email you allow Waterwise to contact you for purposes of delivering the service and you are signing up to the Waterwise newsletter from which you can unsubscribe anytime. Your details will not be shared with third parties or used for any other purpose.
One ticket allows one person to participate. If buying a ticket for someone else please provide us with their name and contact details. Please bear in mind that we are unable to issue refunds. All sales are final, but if you cannot attend the session the ticket can be transferred to someone else. Make sure to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to do this.